- Entity responsible for processing your data:
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning General Data Protection, we inform you that the entity responsible for processing your data is:
GLOBAL FILMS BARCELONA, S.L.
Tax ID B-59.524.454
Postal address: C / Pallars 1-5 (Pol. Ind. Can Casablancas) Sant Quirze del Vallès (Barcelona)
Email address: email@example.com (verify or indicate another appropriate one)
- The purpose of processing your data: managing and handling requests for information/queries
GLOBAL FILMS BARCELONA, S.L. will process your data to:
- Manage and handle requests for information and/or queries that users of the website’s contact form send us.
- Send the information that you request from us and, if necessary, provide offers of GLOBAL FILMS products and/or services in which you have expressed interest.
GLOBAL FILMS will not take automated decisions based on your profile.
- Legitimization for data processing: by consent of the interested party
The legal basis to process data is obtaining the consent of the file’s user. That is why GLOBALFILMS requests your consent to process your data for the purpose previously described of managing and responding to the queries asked, consent that will be provided when filling out and sending us this form.
- Period of data conservation
GLOBAL FILMS BARCELONA, S.L. will keep the personal data that you have provided if you (choose: “do not delete” or “3 time after your last confirmation of interest regarding the products or services of GLOBALFILMS”)
- Individuals to whom we will communicate your data
The recipients of your data will be company staff, the Company Administrator, and the necessary service providers to meet our obligations with the company in charge of the website’s maintenance service
Your data will not be given to third parties, except when there is a legal obligation to do so.
- Your rights
Finally, we inform you that, if you wish, you can exercise the rights that GDPR 679/2016 recognizes to those interested in accessing their data, requesting the rectification of inaccurate data, opposing the processing of your data under certain circumstances, canceling the processing of your data under certain circumstances, requesting the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, disregarding, limiting the processing and providing the portability of the data by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your ID.